- The Reeves County Library’s conference room is available for use by any group. Usage in no way constitutes an endorsement of the organization by the Reeves County Library.
- Commercial enterprises and businesses may use the conference room for informational or educational purposes, but may not sell products or services in the library.
- The conference room is available for use during regular library hours. Any requests for usage outside of these hours must be approved by the library director.
- All meetings must be free admission.
- Library personnel must have access to the conference room at all times.
- Library-sponsored events have priority in scheduling. All other events are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The library does not charge for usage of its conference room. Donations may be made to the Friends of Reeves County Library, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- The Reeves County Library does not provide any publicity or advertising materials for conference room users.
- No advertising materials may be used which imply that the Reeves County Library is sponsoring or endorsing the event.
- All individuals and groups using the conference room must abide by the Reeves County Library’s Patron Code of Conduct.
- Reeves County Library assumes no responsibility for any property or possessions left in the building.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages may be served in the conference room, but must remain in the conference room at all times.
- Set-up and clean-up are the responsibility of the party using the conference room.
- No storage is available on-site at Reeves County Library. Materials and supplies must be brought in for each meeting.